Thriving through...and staying true, thanks to you.
There's no doubt that 2020-2021 is shaping up to be a uniquely challenging one for our communities and schools. To thrive through and stay true will require grit and determination on the part of each of us, and an Annual Fund that allows us to reimagine teaching methods, classroom spaces, daily schedules, annual traditions, and enrichment activities in order to maintain our safe, full-time education environment.
It's not always easy to think about raising money; it's much more exciting to talk about creative ideas rather than light bulbs, door handles, masks, and hand sanitizer. However, we can all agree that it's attention to the ordinary, day-to-day elements that make a school run. We must ensure that Undercroft's basic needs are met so that a strong, supportive foundation exists for the inventive teaching and learning that is a hallmark of Undercroft Montessori's program.
In the midst of the pandemic, Undercroft sees the opportunity for positive growth. Your generosity is, in large measure, what enables UMS to be so adaptable and resilient. This year, when you consider making a donation to the Annual Fund, please know that you are making a major difference. We are ever grateful for your support.
Gifts of all sizes are essential to help us reach our financial goals.
Why give to the Annual Fund?
Donations to the 2020-2021 Annual Fund underscore our commitment to keeping our Undercroft community whole and thriving through acts of caring and gifts directly supporting our students, faculty, and staff.
Strong Annual Fund participation also inspires long-term sustainability. annual Fund contributions help Undercroft demonstrate broad-based financial support, allowing the school to make a more compelling case for additional funding from corporations, foundations, and individual major donors.
We are all in this together. Please consider giving as we continue to thrive through a challenging year. Let's achieve 100% participation!
Ways to Give
Use your credit or debit card and safely donate online through our PayPal account.
Give by Mail.
Each year we send all parents an Annual Fund letter that includes a return envelope. Use the envelope to send in your gift or make a pledge. You can pay your pledge by check, credit card or ACH installments.
Give Gifts of Stock or Other Securities.
Giving stock or other securities may provide additional tax advantages to donors. Contact the Business Office at 918-622-2890 or Sydney.firstname.lastname@example.org for transfer instructions.
Many employers offer matching gift programs that may double or even triple your Annual Fund contribution. Contact your employer’s Human Resources Department to learn about your program.
Other Fundraising Activities:
Proceeds from fundraising events benefit the school’s operating budget.
- AmazonSmile Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Undercroft Montessori School whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Name Undercroft Montessori School as your AmazonSmile charity today!
- Bake Sales are hosted by the Community Building Committee on Folks’ Day and Earth Day.
- Book Fairs in the spring and fall are hosted by our middle school students. Funds raised go to support the school libraries and the student managed middle school business accounts.
- Earth Day Flower Sale in April affords families a great opportunity to beautify their homes and raise funds for the Playscape.
- Pizza Movie Nights are hosted throughout the year to raise funds for individual classes or specific school-wide projects. Students love to spend an evening in their PJs at school with classmates, guides, games, and a movie. Parents love a night out, knowing their children are in good hands.
Assuring Undercroft's Future through the Endowment Fund
Undercroft is working to establish an endowment fund to provide funds for a variety of programs into the future. All gifts received through estate planning or long term financial plans will go directly to our endowment fund, which will help assure Undercroft will be here in Tulsa, providing a model Montessori education, for years to come.
If you have questions about the Annual Fund or giving to Undercroft in any way, please contact Development Director Brigid Vance at Brigid.Vance@undercroft.org.
$5,000 & above
$2,500 - $4,999
$1,500 - $2,499
$1,000 - $1,499
Forest Leaders are invited annually to a reception in their honor.
Circle of Friends
$500 - $999
$250 - $499
$100 - $249