Tuition Keeps us Open. Donations Help Us Grow.
Tuition alone does not cover the entire cost of educating a child at Undercroft. Like most independent schools, Undercroft counts on voluntary support from parents and other members of the school community to bridge the gap between tuition revenue and annual operating expenses. Annual Fund donations are unrestricted. That means Undercroft can designate these gifts in flexible and diverse ways, enhancing excellence throughout all levels and all aspects of the school.
Over the years, the Annual Fund has made it possible to upgrade technology, develop our natural playscape, cover the cost of Montessori training and certification for new guides, and purchase new buses for student transportation. We ask you to make Undercroft’s future a top priority of your charitable giving.
Your Gift Plants the Seeds of our Future.
Your Annual Fund contribution is part of an indispensable, community-wide investment in the education of each student at Undercroft. No matter the size, gifts collectively grow Undercroft’s educational resources, help us plan for the future, and allow us to fund unexpected opportunities. Your generosity also enables us to attract and retain a talented, caring faculty.
Every Annual Fund dollar supports our dedicated guides, beautiful campus, and enriching classroom environments. Strong Annual Fund participation inspires long-term sustainability. Annual Fund contributions help Undercroft demonstrate broad-based financial support, allowing the school to make a stronger, more compelling case for additional funding from corporations, foundations, and individual major donors.
Ways to Give
Use your credit or debit card and safely donate online through our PayPal account.
Give by Mail.
Each year we send all parents an Annual Fund letter that includes a return envelope. Use the envelope to send in your gift or make a pledge. You can pay your pledge by check, credit card or ACH installments.
Give Gifts of Stock or Other Securities.
Giving stock or other securities may provide additional tax advantages to donors. Contact the Business Office at 918-622-2890 or Sydney.email@example.com for transfer instructions.
Many employers offer matching gift programs that may double or even triple your Annual Fund contribution. Contact your employer’s Human Resources Department to learn about your program.
Other Fundraising Activities:
Proceeds from fundraising events benefit the school’s operating budget.
- AmazonSmile Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Undercroft Montessori School whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Name Undercroft Montessori School as your AmazonSmile charity today!
- Bake Sales are hosted by the Community Building Committee on Folks’ Day and Earth Day.
- Book Fairs in the spring and fall are hosted by our middle school students. Funds raised go to support the school libraries and the student managed middle school business accounts.
- Earth Day Flower Sale in April affords families a great opportunity to beautify their homes and raise funds for the Playscape.
- Pizza Movie Nights are hosted throughout the year to raise funds for individual classes or specific school-wide projects. Students love to spend an evening in their PJs at school with classmates, guides, games, and a movie. Parents love a night out, knowing their children are in good hands.
Assuring Undercroft's Future through the Endowment Fund
Undercroft is working to establish an endowment fund to provide funds for a variety of programs into the future. All gifts received through estate planning or long term financial plans will go directly to our endowment fund, which will help assure Undercroft will be here in Tulsa, providing a model Montessori education, for years to come.
If you have questions about the Annual Fund or giving to Undercroft in any way, please contact Development Director Brigid Vance at Brigid.Vance@undercroft.org.
2019 Annual Fund Participation
$5,000 & above
$2,500 - $4,999
$1,500 - $2,499
$1,000 - $1,499
$500 - $999
Forest Leaders are invited annually to a reception in their honor.
$100 - $249